Repsol Vesta AW hydraulic oil has been developed to exceed most of the quality standards issued by hydraulic system manufacturers. Lubricant is formulated using selected GII base oils and additive technology to create a hydraulic oil with outstanding antiwear and pumpability performance. These oils are especially suitable for most hydraulic circuits, including those in extreme conditions where special anti-wear protection is critical.
- Resistance to oxidation, ageing and sludge formation.
- Low pour point.
- High viscosity index.
- Technology tested against most of the rubbers in joints.
- Good anti-foam properties and demulsibility.
- Improved and reinforced anti-wear properties.
- Excellent water separability property
- DIN-51524 Part 2 HLP
- ISO 6743/4 HM
- ISO 11158
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HL, HM
- Parker Denison HF-0
- MAG IAS P68 (ISO 32); P69 (ISO 68); P70 (ISO 46)