REPSOL VESTA AW-V is a high-performance hydraulic fluid with outstanding viscosity control across a wide range of temperatures. This premium oil will provide you the right protection regardless the operating temperatures. Hydraulic oil suitable for use in hydraulic circuits subject to varying temperatures, exposed to outdoor conditions or low working temperatures The additives used to achieve the high viscosity index have also outstanding shear stability feature. The additive does not break down into smaller molecules due to shearing, thus preventing the viscosity to drop dramatically even working under heavy loads protection the equipment against wear. Repsol has been researching in that field to provide a high viscosity index solution with outstanding viscosity retention throughout its lubricant lifespan. Very shear stable additive has been used to improve the performance in our TELEX HVLP compared with reference samples in the market.
- High viscosity index to work properly in a wider range of operating temperatures.
- Resistance to oxidation, ageing and buildup of Varnish and Sludge thanks to its outstanding antioxidant feature.
- Outstanding stability in presence of moisture. Permits water to readily separate from the oil in the system to avoid rust and emulsions
- Proven Zinc-based Anti-wear additives and extremely high EP properties.
- DIN-51524 Part 3 HVLP,
- MAG IAS P-68, P-69 & P70
- ISO 6743/4 HV
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
- ISO 11158
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S & M-2950-S