Turbo Aries technology has been developed to comply with the stringent requirements in the lubrication of steam and medium-duty gas turbines by major turbine manufacturers. It has been designed to exceed the highest oxidation performance required by modern turbine Specifications. Turbo Aries have outstanding filterability, excellent resistance to rust and corrosion and good air release features. Turbo Aries contains anti-wear protection and can be used also in geared turbine applications. More than 14,000 running hours are attained in the toughest bench test performed, to confirm its antioxidant capability. This is TWO times more than what was stated in the harshest OEM specification for gas turbines. Outstanding RPVOT result is 4.5 times better than the values requested in GEK specifications for gas turbines, while maintaining the same amount of additives.
- Resistance to oxidation, ageing and build-up of Varnish thanks to its outstanding antioxidant feature.
- Exceptional antifoaming and air release capacity to avoid cavitation and good pumpability.
- Excellent water separability feature; ideal for incidental water ingress into oil system / reservoir
- Anti-wear protection, particularly important in geared turbine with EP requirements.
- DIN-51515 Part 1 L-TD and Part 2
- DIN-51506 VDL
- AGMA 9005-F16
- British Standard BS 489
- ISO 8068 TGA/TGE & TSA/TSE
- GEK 101941A, 107935A, 27070, 28143B, 32568J, and 46506
- SIEMENS FLUID SPEC 65/007
- SIEMENS AG TLV 9013 04, 9013 05
- Indian Standard IS 1012