Premium hydraulic oil suited for use in hydraulic circuits and public works machinery equipped with all kinds of pumps. In general, for any type of mechanisms that require oils with excellent antiwear, filterability and varnish control properties. Besides the Standard limits for hydraulic oils regarding the wear, Repsol TELEX E technology has demonstrated outstanding performance in wear protection in the hydraulic pump. Around 80% less wear than other conventional oils which means longer equipment life and less maintenance cost associated with unpredicted shutdowns. Reliable technology to increase efficiency in the plant. REPSOL TELEX E technology has reached 5.5 times longer life than conventional oils in the market and 3.5 less sludge formation. This translates into longer lubricant life, resulting in fewer change-outs, decreased equipment wear, and lower maintenance costs. TELEX E will provide you savings in time and money, extending service life in not only the lubricant but also in the equipment.
- Resistance to oxidation, ageing and buildup of Varnish and Sludge thanks to its outstanding antioxidant feature.
- Outstanding air release to avoid air bubbles going into the system
- Permits water to readily separate from the oil in the system to avoid rust and emulsions.
- Anti-wear protection and extremely high EP properties
- DIN-51524 Part 2 HLP
- ISO 6743/4 HM
- ISO 11158
- PARKER DENISON HF-0, HF-1 and HF-2
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HL, HM
- AFNOR FILTREABILITY (NF E 48-690 y 48-691)
- MAG IAS P-68 (ISO 32); P-69 (ISO 68) and P-70 (ISO 46)
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S and M2950-S
- Bosch Rexroth RDE 90235 (ISO 32, 46 and 68)