Top tier Super Tauro range has been developed to protect the industrial gear assemblies with high load requirements against wear. Its formulation using the highest quality base oils and additives, provides outstanding extreme pressure and anti-rust performance. Anti-foaming capacity and resistance to oxidation have been also enhanced. REPSOL SUPER TAURO offers you reliable performance compared with other competitors in the market, reducing by 6 times the wear in the gearbox (tested in FE8 bench test). Additionally, Repsol has completed the EP performance test in REPSOL SUPER TAURO carried out the 4-ball EP test in which the lubricant has demonstrated outstanding performance in weld loads until seizure. Almost doubling up the minimum performance requested in the Standard method. It is suitable for all kinds of industrial gearboxes, bearings and multipliers, using splash or circulating lubrication.
- Reduce wear under boundary lubrication conditions and extreme pressure.
- Excellent thermal stability to avoid sludge and extend drain oil interval.
- Very good protection against rust, preventing steel corrosion.
- High de-emulsifying capacity (quick separation from water).
- Good antifoaming characteristics.
- Resistance to the rupture of the lubricant film.
- ISO 6743/6 CKD
- ISO 12925-1 CKD
- DIN 51517 Part 3 CLP
- AGMA 9005-E02-EP
- AIST 224 (US Steel 224)
- Five Cincinnati (P-34, 35, 59, 63, 74, 76, 77, 78)
- P-Specs David Brown S1.53.101
- Reintjes BV1597/2, BV2060/2