Repsol NXR 3 is a versatile and robust multi-grade lubricant oil formulated with hydrotreated GII base stocks to ensure the performance in inboard diesel engines especially adapted for marine applications for fast-running engines used in marine. This product has been tested in harsh environments and is proven to keep engines clean and protected in different conditions. Outstanding detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine clean and enable effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits. Enhanced formulation with a higher TBN of 12 mg KOH/mg to protect the engine against the acids created in the combustion chamber when using Diesel with a high Sulphur content.
- High detergent-dispersant level supports engine cleaning, maintains soot in suspension, and avoids deposits on piston rings.
- Multi-grade property enhances cold-start performance over a wide range of temperatures.
- Protects the engine from corrosion thanks to its carefully selected additives.
- Excellent anti-wear property that aids in minimizing friction.
- Oil film strength at extreme pressures.
- Excellent water resistance.
- API CF/SF