Hydroflux EP has been developed to exceed most of the quality Standards issued by hydraulic system manufacturers. Lubricant formulated using selected GII base oils and carefully additive technology to make a hydraulic oil with outstanding antiwear and pumpability performance. These oils are especially suitable for most hydraulic circuits, including those requiring special anti-wear protection working in the harshest conditions.
- Resistance to oxidation, ageing and sludge formation.
- Low Pour Point to encourage the lubricity in cold areas.
- High viscosity index to perform in a wider temperature range.
- Technology compatible with most of the rubbers in joints.
- Good anti-foam properties and demulsibility.
- Improved and reinforced anti-wear properties.
- Easy Water Split from lubricant if there is a pollution.
- DIN-51524 Part 2 HLP
- ISO 6743/4 HM
- ISO 11158
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HL, HM