Repsol DXR 3 10W is a high quality, monograde mineral lubricant oil formulated with a hydrotreated and refined base oil. This product has an outstanding resistance to oxidation, a strong anti-wear performance, and excellent detergency-dispersancy to keep all the equipment clean and protected. It may be used as a hydraulic fluid in public works machinery, and in transmissions when such viscosity grade is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Powerful detergent-dispersant quality, which prevents the formation of deposits.
- Significant improvements in anti-corrosion and anti-rust properties, which ensures better protection of the metallic elements during use.
- Low pour point for a smoother start and stop.
- Excellent anti-foam properties.
- High performance with seals and elastomers, ensuring great compatibility with the different parts of the hydraulic system.
- API CF/SF
- CATERPILLAR TO-2
- ALLISON C-3