Top High Performance Diesel (THPD) lubricant designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding generation diesel engines. It exceeds traditional performance levels thanks to its highly refined base oils and balanced additives. A product specifically designed for the last generation of vehicles that requires API CI-4 performance lubricants, it is especially suitable for those that must comply with EURO 4 and EURO 3 standards according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Can be used when biodiesel is used as a fuel, following the recommended change periods
established by the manufacturers.
- High dispersing detergent power that assures total cleanliness of the engine parts. Exceptional soot
dispersion capacity, which makes it especially recommended for engines that incorporate EGR type
emission reduction systems.
- Lubricant designed to comply with contaminating emission reduction standard Euro 4 and previous,
which also increases performance compared to traditional heavy diesel oils.
- Depending on service conditions and EURO 3 engine type, this product may extend the drain oil
interval, thanks to its superior antioxidant capability.
- Its formulation endows this oil with magnificent antiwear properties, specially designed to protect
- ACEA E7/E5
- MAN 3275
- MACK EO-M +
- API CI-4/CH-4/SL
- RENAULT RLD/RLD-2
- CUMMINS 20076/20077/20078
- MB 228.3
- Deutz DQC II-10
- VOLVO VDS-3
- CAT ECF-2
- Global DHD-1
- JASO DH-1