Multigrade lubricant recommended for all types of diesel engines, both naturally aspirated and forced induction. The oil is formulated with additives that strengthen the detergent and dispersant power to ensure a cleaner engine. It exceeds the requirements of the most demanding engine manufacturers.
- Multigrade oil facilitating ignition at cold temperatures and reducing metal wear in the engine.
- Its extraordinary detergent-dispersant power avoids the formation of sludge when cold and eliminates lubricant duct and oil filter clogging.
- Disperses sludge, combustion residue and rust, stops the formation of deposits in segments and varnishes at high temperatures.
- Its alkaline reserve (TBN) provides protection over long periods of use by neutralizing the acids formed in the combustion of diesels with different Sulphur content.
- Avoids polishing cylinder jackets, so typical in high-power supercharged engines.
- Maintains the right level of pressure for all working conditions.
- API /CH-4/SJ
- ACEA E7/E5
- MAN 3275
- MACK EO-M
- CUMMINS 20076/20077
- MB 228.3
- Deutz DQC II
- MTU 2.0
- CAT ECF-1a