High quality monograde mineral lubricant oil formulated from a very hydrotreated refined base oil. Thanks to the additive technology used, the DIESEL SERIE 10W product reaches outstanding resistance to oxidation, anti-
wear performance and detergency/dispersance to keep all the equipments clean and protected. It may be used as a hydraulic fluid in public works machinery, and in transmissions in which the manufacturer recommends this viscosity grade.
- Significant detergent-dispersant power, which prevents the formation of deposits.
- Significant improvements in anticorrosion and antirust properties, which ensures better protection of
the metallic elements in the application.
- Low pour point for smoother start and stop.
- Excellent antifoam properties.
- Excellent performance with seals and elastomers, which ensures greater compatibility with the different
parts of the hydraulic system.
- API CF4/SG
- CATERPILLAR TO-2
- ALLISON C-3